Attraction isn’t just physical. Some people just have so much self-confidence and passion, so much swagger, that people and opportunities are drawn to them, wherever they go.
When we feel attractive, we’re more likely to believe in ourselves, make friends, and ignite adventures in unexpected ways. More is possible when you feel attractive.
Wondering how to be that guy? We’ve got you. We’ve already written about how to be more confident, and how to stay chill in tough situations. Here’s our trusty top 10 ways to boost your attractiveness.
- Do more, exercise more. Move your body! Exercise boosts endorphins, beats stress and makes you happier, so it’s a great place to start. Get out in the world and test your limits. Push yourself out of your comfort zone and amp up the enjoyment. You never know what’s around the corner. We’re here to make sure you’re protected against odor and smelling fly while you do it.
- Give and receive compliments. Take time to notice other people and make them feel good. Be sincere. Think someone’s looking fresh today? Tell them! And don’t brush off the nice things people say about you, Instead, say thanks and play it cool.
- Self-confidence is the most attractive quality. You can’t please all the people all the time. Be true to yourself and put your time and energy into friends who give that positivity back. Resist FOMO and peer pressure, and hold back on negative self-talk.
- Self-care is your best friend. You don’t need to spend tons of time or money on a grooming routine, but taking care of yourself shows you expect others to treat you well, too. Read our natural grooming tips to get started!
- Don’t be the main character all the time. Show interest in other people and give back. Whether it’s doing the heavy lifting in a group project, or finding your elderly neighbor’s cat, again, be the sort of person that’s great to be around.
- How to smell attractive? Choosing the right scent can boost your attractiveness because when you smell good, you feel attractive and more feels possible. Plus, our body sprays are scientifically proven to increase your self-esteem. Find out more about finding your signature scent or read up on our top-selling fragrances.
- Take a big bite out of life. It’s ok to struggle with confidence sometimes. Don’t let that stop you from doing new things and enjoying the wild ride that is life. Take (reasonable) risks, have fun, work hard, and play even harder.
- Learn from mistakes. They happen to the best of us. Catastrophic date or social media wipe-out? You can’t undo the past, but you can do things differently next time. Onwards and upwards.
- Dress and act boldly. Attractive people aren’t wallflowers, so don’t be afraid to stand out from the crowd. Whether it’s wearing a brightly colored shirt or standing up for someone when they need it, fake it until you make it and take no prisoners.
- Be the master of your own destiny. Don’t sit back and wait for plans to come to you. Creating a buzz is actually what makes a man attractive. Worried about having no plans this weekend? Then plan something! Escape room, theme park, kayak trip…. Get in the group chat and bring the spark – we know you’ve got it.