QUESTIONS TO ASK A GIRL TO GET TO KNOW HER BETTER
So, we’ve been through the first set of getting to know you questions for dating, and things aren’t going too badly. But a little more is needed before her name appears in the Insta bio with a padlock next to it. Get your snorkel and swim shorts, we’re about to dive a little deeper with these questions:
- Who do you get on most with in your family?
- How do you think your friends would describe you?
- What does your dream future look like?
- Would you want to travel in the future?
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?
- Where do you feel most at home?
Best to avoid the quick-fire approach with these. Tread carefully and let the dust settle before plunging into the deeper side of things. The great thing about this is that you’ll already have a feel for chemistry, judging from their first lot of answers.
If you’re heading out on a date or video calling a BFF to see if they could become a GF, there’s no harm in a little prep with these questions to ask a woman to get to know her. Trust. You’ll get to learn a lot more than the socials alone could tell you.