NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 OR OVER.
- Promotion Period: The AXE DogeCan Giveaway (the “Promotion”) begins at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 20, 2021 and ends when 1,000 Prizes are claimed or at 10:00 a.m. ET on July 23, 2021, whichever occurs first (“Promotion”).
- How to Enter: At the start of the Promotion Period, you can enter the Promotion by visiting https://www.axe.com/us/en/campaign/dogecan.html (the “Site”) and following the onscreen instructions to complete all required registration information, including providing your shipping address, to receive one (1) Entry (the “Entry”). If you are one of the first 1,000 entrants to submit an Entry, you will be eligible to receive a Prize, subject to verification. Limit one (1) Entry per person. Entries by script, macro or other automated means which subvert the Entry process are void. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. All Entries must be complete to be eligible. All Entries become property of the Sponsor. The person uploading the Entry will be deemed the entrant (the “Entrant”).
- Eligibility: Open to individual, legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age and older as of date of Entry. Employees of Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever (the “Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively “Sponsor and its Administrators”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or receive a Prize. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- Prize (the “Prize”) and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Prize (1,000 total): A Sponsor-selected AXE DogeCan (ARV: $3 each). Limit one (1) Prize per person.
- Premium Prize Recipient Determination: During the Promotion Period, if you are one of the first 1,000 entrants to complete your Entry, you will be eligible to receive a Prize. Prize recipient determination will be made by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Odds of receiving a Prize depend on the time/date an eligible Entrant enters and the total number of eligible Entries received. All Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received by the end of the Promotion Period.
- General Rules: Prizes will be delivered within 6-8 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion to the mailing address provided at the time of registration. Return of Prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and possibly alternate selection. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions (cash or otherwise) are allowed. Prizes may be substituted for any reason at the discretion of the Sponsor. Prize recipients will be responsible for any other costs or expenses associated with the Prize, including payment of applicable taxes. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use Prize recipients’ names and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Prize recipients, by accepting a prize and all Entrants, as a condition of Entry, agree, as applicable, to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its respective parent, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, for injuries, death, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or from any prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes. The Sponsor and its Administrators, are not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded or Promotion cannot run as planned due to cancellations, delays, or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or terrorism. Further, Entrant agrees that legal action cannot be pursued as a result of such cancellations, delays, or interruptions. In case of dispute, Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, Online Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion; violates these Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner: or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its Administrators are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries and administration of the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award Prizes (up to 1,000) up until time of cancellation.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue: SPONSOR IS REGISTERED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES WITH HEADQUARTERS IN NEW JERSEY. THE NEW JERSEY COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN NEW JERSEY.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever, 800 Sylvan Ave., Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632.