TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents over the age of 18.
3. The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
6. This promotional competition is open from 16 October and ends 16 December 2020. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
7. To enter, participants are required to purchase any AXE product
8. Dial *120*809*809# and follow the instructions
9. You will be sent an SMS with a link to upload your till slip from participating stores to validate your entry.
10. Participating stores are: Pick n Pay, Spar, Shoprite - Checkers, Clicks, Dischem, Makro & Game
11. Participants must enter their correct and most recent contact details. If a Winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner in terms of the rules.
12. Winners will be rewarded with their digital reward instantly and sent via an SMS to the same number used to enter the competition.
13. Every purchase of AXE gets one point on the leaderboard. The top 20 consumers who have purchased the most AXE over the period automatically win one of 20 PS5 Consoles valued at R12 000 each.
14. Consumers can win instant rewards from the second valid purchase of any AXE.
15. Total prize value is R400k of which R170k are instant rewards; a combination of airtime, spotify and food vouchers.
16. 4600 Winners will be chosen by random draw based on algorithms and awarded their price instantly via SMS.
17. Prizes will be awarded by random,
18. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
||R60 1 MONTH SPOTIFY
||R50 FOOD VOUCHERS
19. Participants will be given the option to refer three friends to receive R6 airtime reward. R2 per contact.
20. The reward will be applicable once the referee has opted into the AXE Database via the USSD string shared.
21. Rewards are capped at 35 000 referrals - Total value of R280 000 THE LEADERBOARD
22. Participants will be able to check their points by dialing *120*809#
23. Points take 24-48 hours to reflect on the leaderboard
24. AXE will share the leaderboard on a Wednesday and Friday on Instagram Stories.
25. The Winners will be required to provide their name, ID number, Copy of their identity document, contact details and to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize.
26. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize Winner once every day for 3 consecutive working days after their name is drawn from the 16th-17th December.
27. If the Prize Winner cannot be contacted during this period, the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
28. Prizes will be delivered between the 20th and 21st December to the agreed delivery location.
29. By entering the competition the prospective Winner accepts the Terms and Conditions of the competition.
30. A copy of these rules can be found on www.axe.com/za page throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Unilever Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0860 222 451.
31. Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to provide the required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 24 hours will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
32. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
33. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
34. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
35. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
36. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
37. NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void.
Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
38. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferable.
39. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Attn: Legal Department.
40. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
41. In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal value.
42. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
43. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
44. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
45. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
46. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Sony.
47. All participants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
48. This promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to telephone networks.
49. All participants in this competition release Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
50. The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
51. Participants agree that by uploading their “images” and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.