TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document.
3. The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
5. By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
7. This promotional competition is open from 1 February 2021 and ends at 12pm 26 February 2021. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
8. To enter, participants need to show us how they #AxerciseSomeChill in a humorous meme, image, gif or reel while tagging the brand @AXE.SA, influencer and include #AxerciseSomeChill to stand a chance to win spot prizes.
9. Participants can enter a unique content piece once every week by tagging the relevant influencer but can only win once (1) over the campaign period.
10. There will be 11 overall winners selected on Fridays the 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th February 2021. Winners will be awarded a voucher or hamper to the value of R500 each which will be provided within 60 days from the announcement date.
SELECTING THE WINNERS
11. Winners will be selected by the relevant influencer and will be based on the quality of the craft and content submitted. The winners selection if final.
12. By entering the competition, the prospective Winner accepts the Terms and Conditions of the competition.
13. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
14. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
15. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
17. No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
18. NOTE: Entries generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries by any means that subvert the entry process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry and may disqualify the entrant.
19. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
20. In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavors to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal value.
21. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
22. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
25. Participants agree that by uploading their comments/reviews/thoughts, they grant permission to the Promoter to use these or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participant.