No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Find Your Magic #AXEgaming #contest is sponsored by Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 13 & older. Minors must have parental permission to enter. Begins at 11:00 AM ET on 5/6/19 & ends 11:59 PM ET on 5/23/19. Subject to official rules available at www.axe.com/gaming
FIND YOUR MAGIC #AXEGAMING #CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES
1. Contest Period: Find Your Magic #AXEgaming #contest (the “Contest”) begins at 11:00 AM ET on May 6, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on May 23, 2019 (the “Contest Period”).
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 13 years of age or older as of date of Submission (as defined in Section 3, below) (the “Entrant”). Minors must have parental or legal guardian permission to enter, and upon request of Sponsor or Administrator, such parent/legal guardian may be required to confirm such permission in writing on a form supplied by Sponsor/Administrator. Employees of Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively “Sponsor and its Administrators”), and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members and agents and their immediate family members spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of Entrant (or the parent/guardian if Entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence). Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
3. How To Enter:If you are a minor, your parent or legal guardian must consent to you entering this Contest prior to Submission. To enter, you must submit a clip of yourself playing a video game that shows your most innovative gaming creation or gaming style (the “Recording”). You do not need to appear in the Recording, but you must be the one playing the video game that is featured in the Recording. Then, on your web enabled mobile device using the Instagram application or on Twitter, upload the Recording and post in the caption why you are passionate about gaming with the hashtags #AXEgaming and #contest (the “Submission”). To complete the Submission process, you must then visit www.axe.com/gaming (the “Site”) and complete the required registration information, including providing your email address and pasting the link to your Twitter or Instagram Submission on the registration form. Entrants who do not complete their Submission by visiting the Site and completing the required registration information will not be considered. Entrants may be contacted after the Contest Period by the Sponsor to provide more information, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. By visiting the Site and completing the registration form, you understand that you are automatically opting in to receive emails from AXE or other Unilever brands. Submission must include the Recording and both hashtags to be eligible. The Recording must be 60 seconds or less to be eligible. Entrant must be the only person depicted in the Submission and must be the person who uploads the Submission. If the Entrant is not the videographer or recorder of the Recording, the Entrant must have written permission from the videographer or recorder (“Recording Owner”) to submit the Recording in this Contest and for all uses and transfers of rights contemplated in these Official Rules. At any time upon request of Sponsor, the Entrant may be required to obtain a release and or signed assignment/transfer of rights (on a form provided by Sponsor) from Recording Owner in order to remain eligible in the Contest. There is no limit to the number of Submissions you may submit, but each Submission must be unique. You must have an Instagram account to post your Recording on Instagram and have your account privacy settings set to “Off”. You must have a Twitter account to post your Recording on Twitter and have your account settings set to “unprotected” or “public”. You must have a Twitch account to participate. If you do not have a Twitch account, you can create one for free at www.twitch.tv. By participating, you (and your parent/legal guardian if a minor in your state of residence) understand and agree that your Submission may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be posted online on Sponsor-selected sites and across AXE and AXE’s partners’ social channels for consumers to view. Sponsor will only be posting select Submissions (in their sole discretion). Sponsor reserves the right to remove any posted Submissions, in its sole discretion, even if the Submission has already been made available to the public. All Submissions must be completed and submitted by 11:59 PM ET on May 23, 2019, as described above. Normal phone/Internet access and data/usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online/phone service may apply.
4. Submission Requirements: By participating, you (and your parent/legal guardian if a minor in your state of residence) understand your Submission may be featured on Sponsor-selected Sites and across AXE and AXE’s partners’ social channels, and you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Submission. The Submission may not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, offensive, racist, homophobic, sexually explicit or suggestive, violent, threatening or inappropriate images or text including no nudity, acts of violence or acts that appear to cause harm or are illegal/dangerous, as determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Submission must not promote illegal drugs, or tobacco. Any Submission or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, highlights brand in a negative way, contains any third party materials (other than AXE and those depicted in video game), or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, may not be considered and may disqualify the Entrant. Therefore, clothing worn or props/items used in the video (not including the actual video game experience) should not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks or other third-party materials. Submission must be in keeping with the Sponsor’s positive images. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Submission from any source. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether a Recording/Submission qualifies for the Contest. Sponsor may blur or black out the infringing material, in their sole discretion, for consideration to be featured. All Submissions must be the sole, original work of the Entrant submitting the Submission (excluding those portions that feature the video game). By submitting a Submission, you hereby grant the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, designees and legal representatives the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide digital and other rights to use, reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Submission or excerpts of Submissions (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor at its discretion) for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on Sponsor-affiliated websites, Social Media sites and/or other Sponsor-selected media). In addition, you hereby assign to the Sponsor all rights, titles, and interests that you may be deemed to have in any reproduction, product, or derivative work using or incorporating the Submission. You further agree to waive any moral rights in and to the Submission. Automated, script, macro or robotic videos submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. If, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the Submission appears to have resulted in any injury or bodily harm, it will be rejected. Submissions must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's personal or proprietary rights. In such an event, the Submission may not be considered for the Contest. Any Submission not in compliance with the above or that does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules, may not be considered and may be disqualified.
5. Winner Determination: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be determined on or about May 31, 2019 from among all eligible Submissions received by Sponsor-selected judges (which may include Sponsor-selected talent, in Sponsor’s sole discretion) based on the following criteria:
a. Originality/Creativity portrayed in the Submission (40%)
b. Gaming-skill Exhibited in the Submission (30%)
c. Overall Appeal and Confidence portrayed in the Submission (30%)
Any tied Submissions will be re-judged by the judges based 100% on Talent Exhibited in the Submission.
6. Grand Prize and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): Grand Prize (1): A 4-day/3-night trip for winner and one (1) travel companion to Anaheim, CA for the opportunity to attend a Sponsor-selected gaming event (“Event”) on or about dates surrounding July 10, 2019 through July 13, 2019. Trip consists of roundtrip economy class air transportation from the major airport nearest the winner’s home (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) to Anaheim, CA; three (3) nights’ standard hotel accommodations (based on double occupancy);ground transportation to/from airport/hotel; a Sponsor-selected $500.00 gift card; and two (2) tickets to the Event. Grand Prize winner will also have the opportunity to stream with Sponsor-selected talent on one of the days of the Event (the “Opportunity”) and the opportunity to be featured on Sponsor-selected talent’s streaming channels live with the Sponsor-selected talent on or about June 27, 2019 (the “Digital Gaming Moment”) (ARV: $5,000). Actual ARV of Grand Prize may vary due to Grand Prize winner’s residence, dates of travel, and fares at time of travel. All components are subject to availability and all details of the Grand Prize are Sponsor-specified and at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Grand Prize cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitution or transfer of Grand Prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize (or portions thereof) with a Grand Prize of comparable or greater value in the event the Grand Prize (or portions of the Grand Prize) are unavailable. Grand Prize and all components may be substituted for any reason at the discretion of the Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner (or the parent/guardian if Grand Prize winner is a minor in his/her state of residence), if applicable. Grand Prize winner (or the parent/guardian if Grand Prize winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) and travel companion also agree that Sponsor or its agents may photograph, videotape or record any aspects of Grand Prize (“footage”) and they may use that footage or excerpts of that footage in any way they see fit.
7. Grand Prize Rules: Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. Travel may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Grand Prize winner and travel companion must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid government issued photo ID, passport, etc.) in order to travel. Seat selection and timing of travel subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. Certain restrictions may apply. Travel must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor (on or about July 10, 2019 through July 13, 2019) or Grand Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to Grand Prize winner. Grand Prize winner must be available for Digital Gaming Moment or that portion of the Grand Prize will be forfeited. Travel must be round trip. In the event the Grand Prize winner lives within a 150-mile radius of destination city, round-trip ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no additional compensation will be provided for air transportation portion of the Grand Prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen travel vouchers or certificates. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. All expenses and costs, associated with Grand Prize acceptance and use not expressly listed above as being provided, including, but not limited to, taxes, tips, meals, ground transportation, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, entertainment and transfers, are Grand Prize winner’s sole responsibility. In the event the Event/Opportunity/Digital Gaming Moment are cancelled for reasons outside of the Sponsor’s control, that portion of the Grand Prize will not be awarded and no additional compensation will be provided; however, remainder of Grand Prize package will be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to Grand Prize winner. In the event Grand Prize winner cannot accept any aspect of the Grand Prize, that Grand Prize winner will forfeit the Grand Prize and an alternate Grand Prize winner will be determined, time permitting. In the event Grand Prize winner (or travel companion) engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize winner (and travel companion) home with no further compensation to the Grand Prize winner. In the event the winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian must accompany minor on trip and fulfill all obligations related to prize acceptance. Travel companion must be 18 years of age or older and must execute liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents.
8. General Rules: Judges’ decisions are final and not appealable with respect to all matters relating to the Contest. Potential winner will be notified via email. Potential winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian if he/she is a minor in his/her state of residence) will then be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability and publicity release and assignment of ownership of Entry, except where prohibited (collectively “Winner Verification Documents”), within twenty-four (24) hours of notification (including weekends). If potential winner fails to return the completed Winner Verification Documents within twenty-four (24) hours, or if Winner Notification Documents are returned as undeliverable or if a potential winner is deemed ineligible or not in compliance with the Official Rules, an alternate winner will be determined based on the next highest score, time permitting. Winner Notification Documents will be sent to potential winner via email (or email link). Potential Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion may be subject to a background check at the sole discretion of Sponsor. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, any potential Grand Prize winner/travel companion may be disqualified (or for travel companion, not allowed to travel) if the background check indicates that the potential Grand Prize winner/ travel companion: (a) has been charged with or convicted of a felony; (b) charged with or convicted of a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude or other conduct that Sponsor in its discretion determines may reflect unfavorably on the Sweepstakes or Sponsor; (c) must not have been personally involved in interaction deemed by the Sponsor as negative with government/state child & family services/protection agencies; or (d) if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that awarding the prize to such individual may reflect unfavorably on the Contest or Sponsor. In such event, an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be determined (or an alternate travel companion may need to be selected by winner), time permitting. Entrants agree to provide any verification or authorizations necessary in connection with such background check. Entrants (or parent/legal guardian if Entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence), as a condition of participating in the Contest, agree to release Sponsor and its Administrators, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch, each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with creation of or submitting a video or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Contest, the receipt, ownership or use of any Grand Prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the Grand Prize. Acceptance of Grand Prize constitutes permission to use Grand Prize winner’s/travel companion’s name, likeness, Submission and footage for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By participating in the Contest, Entrants (or parent/legal guardian if Entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence) agree to be bound by the Official Rules, and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Submissions in the Contest or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Submission process or the operation of the Contest; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entrant will be deemed the authorized account holder of the Site account submitted at the time of Entry will be deemed to be the Entrant. "Authorized account holder" of a Site account is defined as the person who is responsible for joining the Site and who manages the e-mail address associated with the Site account. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Contest and award the Grand Prize from among all eligible Submissions received prior to cancellation, based on the same criteria listed above. You (or your parent/legal if you are a minor in your state of residence) hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents. As a condition of participating the Contest, Entrant (or parent/legal guardian if Entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence) agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any Grand Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees.
10. Winner: For the name of the Winner, available after July 15, 2019, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by August 15, 2019, to: Find Your Magic #AXEgaming #contest - Winner, 100 Marcus Drive, Dept. EG, Melville NY 11747.
11. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Contest is Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever, 800 Sylvan Ave., Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632. The Administrator of this Contest is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, New York 11747.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever and not to Twitter or Instagram.